Saturday 9 May 2015

Graduation day

Today is by far the quietest day...tomorrow we have breakfast and leave...
We have a long day planned, Jo's Uncle Kevin and Aunty Jill  are coming to pick us up and take us to Brisbane airport for a 6pm flight... so we have some time on our hands. We arrive back in NZ at 11pm...then a 2.5hour trip to home:)

In the morning Jo was up at 4:45 for a hike up this monster of a hill. Mount Cooroora,  Jo got up the top first:)
Half way up...Sun rise
The view from the top
Jo climbed that:)
I know that when I get back to NZ, the journey will involve partnership with both a healthier natural approach and with my public health as well. I'm complicated in either system but maybe if I keep working at it together, with all of your support, and with an incredible God I'll get there!

We had our graduation, many acknowledged that we are like a family, close and able to talk about so many private and complicated things...colonics and bowel motions are stuff openly talked about around the table! made sure I prayed for Gary to acknowledge and thank him for this wonderful place.

But time to pack...I will miss them, but my heart is set for home.

Some photos from today...

These little anthills are everywhere!!!

Banquet Dinner

Gary Martin the owner!

A Honorary Degree

No comments:

Post a Comment